Earn US University Credit While Studying Chinese at Mandarin House


University Credit


So you're in university and you need official credits when you study Chinese abroad? With the Mandarin House University Credit program, you can earn official college credits from a US university while you study with us in China!

If you are already studying at any of the following universities, you should be eligible to receive credit for studying at Mandarin House.

·         James Madison University

·         University of Delaware

·         City University of New York (CUNY), Baruch College

·         Carnegie Mellon University

·         University of New Hampshire

·         The College of New Jersey

·         Virginia Tech University

·         Appalachian State University

·         Brookhaven College

If you are studying at any other university in the US, then you are eligible to receive transfer credits from Brookhaven College in Dallas, Texas, which is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). We may also be able to work with your own university to meet their credit requirements.

The number of credits earned depends on the number of weeks and hours of your study with us. Upon completion of the program, you will receive an official transcript from Brookhaven College or your own institution. For more information, contact us today!

Quick Form

Please complete the quick form below, we will get back to you within 12 hours (working day).